Saturday 15 March 2014

Hum TV Drama Bunty I Love You

What can be said about this cheap Pakistani drama on Hum TV? Hum TV Drama "Bunty I Love You" is a total waste of time. The theme of this drama revloves around a married woman who likes love affairs. If there was any doubt that Lady D can have her cake and eat it too, then poor Mirza’s fate should make us think otherwise. Not one to be slighted, Dania conveniently calls Mrs. M and has her hear the entire conversation that ensues over a sea facing restaurant. 
Hum-TV-Drama-Bunty-I-Love-You
Saba Q looked violating pakistani social norms in the rather long kurta and tung pyjamas – her most vulgar outfit so far I’d say. I wish I could say the same for Mirza but he didn’t look good and something tells me he won’t be feeling very good either.As if we didn’t have enough games being played already we can add a few more to that list. Zain and Bunty, Mirza and Dania, Zain and Dania, Abdul Samad and Dania, Qutub and Dania, and wait for it, who’s the new girl? So many cheap things and turns in an already spinning universe makes my head to think, What message HUM TV is giving through this Pakistani drama?

ہم چینل کا یہ ڈرامہ ایک فضول تھیم کے گرد گھومتا ہے جس میں ایک شادی شدہ عورت کئی لوگوں سے چکر چلاتے ہوے دکھائی گئی ہے.ایسے ڈرامہ سیریل بنا کر ہم اس ملک کی خواتین کو کیا پیغام دے رہے ہیں؟ ذرا سوچئے

No comments:

Post a Comment